It should be understood by members that the purpose of these rules is primarily to ensure maximum benefit from the study of Taekwon-do and to create a safe and friendly environment in which students can train..
- Bow to the flag and your instructor when entering and leaving the school. This is to show respect and your modesty.
- Do not enter or leave the class without permission from your instructor.
- Students must always bow at a proper distance before speaking to the instructor and use words of consideration such as; yes sir, no sir, etc.
- All students are expected to be courteous and understanding. Advanced students are expected to set a good example to new students and to help them whenever necessary.
- Loud conversation, laughing in excess, eating and drinking have no place in the Dojang.
- Your dobuk should be clean and ironed at all times.
- Absolutely no jewellery to be worn in Dojang, no exceptions to this rule.
- No mobile phones allowed in the Dojang.
- Nails should be cut and clean at all times
- Any substitute instructor shall be treated as your regular instructor.
- Do not give a demonstration or teach Taekwon-do without the approval of your instructor.
- Do not engage in any activities that might degrade Taekwon-do or the reputation of the school or the instructor.
- The wearing of shoes is prohibited in the Dojang.
- Recite the I.T.F. T.K.D. oath before class.
Please note that valuables including jewellery, mobile phones, Ipods etc., should not be taken into the Dojang and Inspiration Taekwon-Do will not accept responsibility for items lost or stolen.